Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sickness

Sickness has three meanings. I'll be brief because I don't feel well.

1. My baby Bianca was really ill. She was shivering, vomiting and diarrhea for 3 days. We were at the vet twice and I was doing 4 loads of laundry every day. It could have been a cold; no. It could have been something she ate in the backyard; no. It was a reaction from the phenobarbitol we were giving her for her seizures. How did we know? When we resumed giving it to her she was sick again. It is wait and see for awhile. She is allergic to her dog shots, grass, and other things.

2. As I alluded earlier, I'm not feeling good. No migraines! but extreme fatigue. I caught it from my husband who got it from his friend. Thanks! That means no sewing tonight. It was all I could do to work my 10 hours.

3. We had to buy a new computer since a virus did us in. I think I mentioned that we bought a MAC and it is nice. The ill part is trying to find my pictures I had in my old one. You know that saga. So, I know it saved in photoshop somewhere. I never registered for the full one. I know there are some pictures in Picasa, but I have to find them too. I'll take more pictures to show on my blog and hope for the best.

Pugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment