Monday, November 2, 2009

My Quadrant Quilt











Here are the four quadrants I made for a scrap quilt. I have been working on this quilt for two months. 144 half square triangles per quadrant. Add those to my pinwheel quilt, I don't want to see another half square triangle for awhile.
I'm going to put this away while I ponder upon how to put it together. I know I will not use sashing between the quadrants. Do I need a unifying border? In a cream color? What color binding to use. I'll use scraps, but do I match the color? I bought 3 yards of backing on sale, but since I didn't measure and think about the size before buying, I need 2 more yards. Do I buy something or look in my stash. (That is probably what I'll do.)
Tonight is my Monday quilt group. I'll work on the backing for the wedding quilt and get help on putting together my shop hop quilt. Pugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment