Sunday, October 25, 2009

Two quilts finished and three in progress




Here is Jacqueline's wedding quilt, minus 3 borders (one brown, one green and white flying geese and another brown one). I didn't get a picture before I folded it. I ordered the backing fabric and will get it to the quilters in about 3 weeks.






I have made the 12 blocks for this Linda Ballards quilt. I will take it to my preferred quilter. When I keep a quilt and really like it, I will pay the extra money for custom work.






My design wall holds two of the three quilts I have in progress. The propeller block is for the block party at the quilt store. I turn one in and keep on for myself. Maybe I'll win the lottery and get alot of Halloween blocks.


The neutral blocks are some of the ones I have finished from the last shop hop. I have had to add my fabric to finish the block. The next hop I will get the free pattern and not buy the fabric.


The blue half square triangles and part of my scrap "quadrant" quilt. My quilt will have pink, purple, green, and blue fabric with the same cream/beige light color. I'm anxious to see how this turns out.


The one you don't see are pinwheels made from scraps from the wedding quilt. I really like the colors, so I was pleased I can make a quilt for me. Pugs and Kisses.







1 comment: