Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Resolve

It has been awhile since I have written. Mostly, I don't know what to write about. Will it be fun? So, my resolve is to take pictures and talk about my day.

Like today. I went over to a friend's house with two other friends and quilted all day. We were supposed to take a class from Linda Ballard, but it was cancelled. So we bought Linda's pattern and we all worked on the "Blooming Flowers."

It is interesting to see the same pattern, but in different fabrics. I had my camera, but forgot to use it!! I am doing mine in red and white. L is doing hers in sunflower fabric from Maywood. (Boy am I jealous.) P is doing hers in three fabric lines from different projects, (one is Prarie Paisley) but all is is light blue and red. C is using her favorite polka dots in green and burgundy. (No not Christmas colors.)

I'm off this week, so I will have time to upload some more photos.

Tomorrow is about my visit with my sisters and the quest for a pattern and fabric for a niece's wedding.

Take care, Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment