Sunday, January 24, 2010

A good weekend


I spent yesterday and today getting binding ready and sewing it on for three quilts. Yeah! I have two more to do, but I ran out of steam.

I made a table runner at my Friday Friendship Group at In Between Stitches. Minnesota Hot Dish by Atkinson Designs. I used left over fabric from American Jane. I started quilting it and now have to get dinner ready.

I'd like to show you my Victory Quilt using Eleanor Burns' book. We completed two blocks per month at IBS at Kool Ladies. Now, I have an issue with Eleanor's directions, at least I didn't sit in the back cussing this time like I did with Egg Money. I could do a whole quilt just with a few of the blocks.

Got to go. I'm still going to do my blog, but I am learning Facebook. Pugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment